Tuesday, September 4, 2007

MUD!

This is my last day off for a little while and I decided it would be mud day. Collin my 4 year old and his friend played in a huge mud pit for a few hours today. They were both head to toe mud. I should have taken pictures.
They are so lucky to have parents that will actually make the mud for them. I filled a dirt area of the backyard with water, trucks and sand toys, they did the rest. I hope that as Collin grows we can still do that sort of thing. I really would like for him to have everything I didn't, including mud days!
Mud day started the other night when we went to a friends house for dessert and Collin and his friend disappeared into the backyard. The two of them were a little too quiet, and when we found them they had mud all over their backsides. They had used a little hill in the backyard as a mud slide. All we could do was laugh, then of course strip them naked to get a bath. So today was officialy mud day to make up for the short lived mud play they had the other night. The next door neighbor saw the boys and just laughed. It sure was fun to watch the boys cover themselves with mud. Maybe tomorrow could be official bubble day.

No comments: